Wednesday 29 September 2010

1. Library of Cool

Over the summer as part of my summer project I have been creating a Library of Cool. It is a collection of things that I find interesting and inspiring from fashion designers to music. This is the opening page of my sketch book that got the ball rolling for my summer of being a magpie. 
I love this image that I found in Dazed and Confused, August 2010, Volume 88 as the image looks powerful due to the dramatic make up and contrasting volumous skirt and sharp metal fingers. 

I truly believe in the saying "Life's a Catwalk" and try my best to have fun with what I wear everyday. I saw this man walking down the street in Cardiff and found it so funny. This cool dude was strutting along the street with an umbrella hanging from the back of his collar. He brought practicality to the term 'Life's a Catwalk'

No comments:

Post a Comment